Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cj...@apache.org> on 2015/01/21 06:18:24 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.2 RC1

    Devs,

    Please consider the following candidate for Apache Accumulo 1.6.2

    Branch: 1.6.2-rc1
    SHA1: 533d93adb17e8b27c5243c97209796f66c6b8b2d
    Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1018/

    Source tarball:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1018/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.6.2/accumulo-1.6.2-src.tar.gz
    Binary tarball:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1018/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.6.2/accumulo-1.6.2-bin.tar.gz
    (Append ".sha1", ".md5" or ".asc" to download the signature/hash for a
given artifact.)

    Signing keys available at: https://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS

    Over 1.6.1, we have 136 issues resolved
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;h=925dd1380be94109cc1f85df7ce75f9c01d8b26d;hb=1.6.2-rc1

    Testing: All unit, integration and functional tests are passing.

    Vote will be open until Saturday, January 24th 12:00AM UTC (1/23 8:00PM
ET, 1/23 5:00PM PT)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.2 RC1

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
-1 for the API issue

Good things though:

* Sigs on bin and src tarball look good
* Built using src tarball
* Unit tests and integration tests passed for me
(ConditionalWriter.testTrace failed but passed on 2 re-runs)
* KEYS looks good

Thanks Corey!

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
-1

I think the compatibility tool should be run as standard procedure when
doing a bug fix release.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Filed ACCUMULO-3505 and will grab it in a little bit.

John, feel free to chime in on the issue if you care if this method
makes it into MAConfig for 1.7.0.

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
I'll add this to my docs for bugfix releases- thanks!

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.2 RC1