Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "dale.chang13" <da...@outlook.com> on 2016/05/16 13:13:24 UTC

Distribute FlowFiles among Nodes in a Cluster

I was wondering if there was a way for the NCM to distribute FlowFiles to
different nodes.

Currently I see that all of the nodes in my cluster run the same dataflow. I
know I can restrict certain processors to the primary node, but it seems
like the NCM does not distribute the FlowFiles to different nodes once the
primary node have finished their operations.

Additionally, I have checked nifi.properties and I do not have any
nifi.state properties configured

Re: Distribute FlowFiles among Nodes in a Cluster

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
This post has a diagram of what Joe described:

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/16120/how-do-i-distribute-data-across-a-nifi-cluster.html

-Bryan

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Dale,