Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "apuerta.foros" <ap...@renr.es> on 2005/02/01 20:22:45 UTC

Deny access to a JSP page

 Hi all.

 I'd like Tomcat to deny access to some JSPs with internal information.

 I can configure Apache to deny access depending on the user IP,
transparently.

 I'd like to do the same in Tomcat, but i don't now how.

 Any idea? Thanks.

Re: Deny access to a JSP page

Posted by "apuerta.foros" <ap...@renr.es>.
 Thanks, my Tomcat version is 5.0.28.

 I think you are suggesting the use of
"Remote Address Filter", but i can only use it with a Engine, a Host or
a Context, not for a individual JSP.
 I find ipflt.jar but i will probe first mod_rewrite.

 Thanks again.

Re: Deny access to a JSP page

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.

--