Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Propes, Barry L " <ba...@citi.com> on 2007/05/09 17:33:12 UTC

Tomcat stopped logging

Hello,

I have a strange situation.

Tomcat has stopped logging today on my prod. server. Not sure why. All of the app seems to be working just fine, but the key log file stopped generating new info.

I have a scheduled task stop and restart Tomcat every morning around 6am, so as to dump bad threads if there are any.

Usually it resumes just fine.

Any idea as to why this would occur?

Thanks!

Re: Tomcat stopped logging

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
ran out of disk space or the file is too large

Filip

Re: Tomcat stopped logging

Posted by Daniel Stephens <da...@gmail.com>.
apologize for coming in late if this was resolved... Are you saying Tomcat
just stop's logging to the catalina.out?