Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Gerhard <jg...@agentware.net> on 2001/11/16 23:56:00 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.1 and Struts 1.0

I have a problem with existing struts 1.0 jsp's that work fine with Tomcat
3.3 but not with Tomcat 4.0.1.  I have an input form and submit with the
appropriate STRUTS taglibs but they fail to compile.  That is all that is in
the JSP (username and password login).  Are there any particular
configuration issues or changes in the location of configuration files,
taglibs etc that I should be aware of?  I am using the same working code
base and WEB-INF config files etc and I have created a context in the
server.xml file for my previously-working web app.  I repeat the code works
fine in Tomcat 3.3 and does not work in 4.0.1.  THis should be a
no-brainer....

Jonathan