Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Lecavelier <th...@solsoft.com> on 2005/06/01 15:29:20 UTC

Complement to dblook?

Hi,

I'm looking for an export tool for derby.

I saw dbtool, which is very useful (the DDL seems perfectly generated)
but I'd like to get the SQL insertions orders corresponding to the
existing records too.

Does such a tool already exist? Or should I write it myself?

Thanks for your help.

Thomas.

Re: Complement to dblook?

Posted by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br>.