Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/10 20:59:51 UTC

one more question about Abator

Hi
I did configure Aator and ran to create sql mapping
for 1 table (PODATA),
it worked but then created on more java class called
(PodataExample) and also in
CXASHTEST_PODATA_SqlMap.xml (CXASHTEST is schema name)
there is a xml tags for
<resultMap id="abatorgenerated_PodataResult"
class="com.ashishk.testpe.data.Podata">
   <result column="SYSTEM" property="system"
jdbcType="CHAR" />
<!-- and a lot more -->

then
 <sql id="abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">
 <isPropertyAvailable prepend="or"
property="OR_PDBLRF_LIKE">
        PDBLRF like #pdblrf#
      </isPropertyAvailable>
    </dynamic>
  </sql>

and then some other things
Is it possible to get only 4 querries as
select column1, column2 from table1 where key =
#value# (where key is the primary key)
and then querry to insert, update and delete.

Also is there a utility which will create a java class
by running a stored procedure or sql statement, and
required setMethods class

Ashish

www.shriayurveda.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: one more question about Abator

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad you've had some success!

Yes - you can control exactly what gets generated by Abator.  The XML

enableInsert
enableSelectByPrimaryKey
enableSelectByExample
enableUpdateByPrimaryKey
enableDeleteByPrimaryKey
enableDeleteByExample

They all default to true.  It sounds like you should set the attributes as
follows:

 enableSelectByExample="false"
enableDeleteByExample="false"

Lastly, Abator does not support stored procedures or arbitrary queries at
this point.  I think arbitrary queries would be a good addition, but I'm not
so sure about stored procedures.

Jeff Butler