Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 10:54:54 UTC

[General] a presentation by Geir on Harmony

http://www.chariotsolutions.com/slides/ete2007-magnusson-harmony-open-source-java.pdf

If there is a presentation pool for Harmony, this one is worth putting
there. If not yet, I will create a wiki page for it.

Thanks,
xiaofeng
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [General] a presentation by Geir on Harmony

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I've added one more item to the presentations page.

--
Mikhail Fursov

Re: [General] a presentation by Geir on Harmony

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.

--