Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dnavre <ye...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 21:12:51 UTC

ignite-hibernate latest version is not available in maven central

The latest stable version of ignite-hibernate available in maven central is
1.0.0
Bellow is the full list of available ignite-hibernate versions

1.2.0-incubating
1.1.0-incubating
1.0.0
1.0.0-RC3
1.0.0-RC1

As I understand ignite-hibernate is heavily advertised on the official
website as something that should work and lacking it's latest version in the
maven repo seems wrong to me.

Re: Ignite-hibernate latest version is not available in maven central

Posted by dnavre <ye...@gmail.com>.
Thank a lot Anton, That was helpful. Though I've already compiled
ignite-hibernate and have it installed in our local nexus.

I still don't get why those libraries being LGPL is an issue when
publishing a jar to maven central. Your library(jar) doesn't contain source
code from the lib that you have a dependency on. You're not distributing it
or anything.

IMO you can compare it to writing a procedure in PL/SQL and open-sourcing
it. You can do that, but PL/SQL is a proprietary technology which only
works on Oracle DBs.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 12:36 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com