Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Vinod_Thapliyal <Vi...@infosys.com> on 2003/02/18 11:18:33 UTC

Anyone had success with clear method in API to re use a Criteria object?

 Hi,

Is, there someone who has tried to play around with clear() method to bring a criteria back to its original form?  So that it can be used again and again nullifying the need to code again  the same criteria.

AW: Anyone had success with clear method in API to re use a Criteria object?

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.
Problem is well known: Torque maps type="BLOB" to byte[]

What would be the easiest way to cause Torque to map it against String
instead of byte[] ?

Otherwise the only solution would be to create additional get/setter with
different names and map from String <-> byte[].

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.