Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wa...@mail.nih.gov> on 2007/01/16 20:48:33 UTC

wsdl2java can not generate the client function which only has output.

Hi Guys,

This is my first time to write email to this mailing list. When I try to
generate the client code for the operation which only has an output
using wsdl2java, actually wsdl2java doesn't generate the operation in
stub class, but does generate operation for those with the inputs. Can
someone help me on this? Thanks.

Hailong Wang

National Database for Autism Research(NDAR)

NIH/CIT/DECA

9000 Rockville Pike, Bld 12A/Room 2027

Bethesda, MD 20892

Phone:  301-402-3045

Fax:       301-480-0028

Email:   wangh3@mail.nih.gov

Re: wsdl2java can not generate the client function which only has output.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Can you send your wsdl?

--
Amila Suriarachchi,