Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Bradford Stephens <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 01:33:45 UTC

2009 Hadoop Summit?

Hey there,

I was just wondering if there's plans for another Hadoop Summit this
year? I went last March and learned quite a bit -- I'm excited to see
what new things people have done since then.

Cheers,
Bradford

Re: 2009 Hadoop Summit?

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
JavaOne is scheduled for the first week on June this year.  Please keep that
in mind since I am guessing I am not the only one who are interested in
both.

Bill

RE: 2009 Hadoop Summit?