Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by zzkhan <zz...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/05 20:45:47 UTC

Re: How to access HttpServletRequest data in portletRequest

Anyone willing to reply please?

Posted by zzkhan <zz...@gmail.com>.
Very dissappointed to see the response trend on this forum. There is already
a great deficiancy of pluto documentation/examples on the internet which led
me to this forum. It all seems to be going downhill for me unfortunately.