Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Munirathnam B Kumar <mu...@aexp.com> on 2003/07/16 10:52:09 UTC

Assertion Results in Jmeter

Hi all

Currently using JMETER 1.8.1

I have more than one patterns to be tested for a response and i have included
then in Response assertion to match the pattern.
The Assertion Results file does not indicate for which of all  patterns it
matched and for which  patterns it failed.
GUI Mode  indicates for the patterns it failed and not in Assertion Results
file.
How can i get these results.
Am i missing something.

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

American Express made the following
 annotations on 07/16/2003 02:00:12 AM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."

Re: Assertion Results in Jmeter

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
You can review an old test log in the Assertion Results gui at any time.  Just
reload the log in the visualizer to see which patterns failed.

-Mike

On 16 Jul 2003 at 14:22, Munirathnam B Kumar wrote:

> Hi all
>

> Currently using JMETER 1.8.1
>
> I have more than one patterns to be tested for a response and i have
included
> then in Response assertion to match the pattern.
> The Assertion Results file does not indicate for which of all  patterns it
> matched and for which  patterns it failed.
> GUI Mode  indicates for the patterns it failed and not in Assertion Results
> file.
> How can i get these results.
> Am i missing something.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Kumar
>

> American Express made the following
>  annotations on 07/16/2003 02:00:12 AM
>
>      "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-
mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments.  Thank you."

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya