Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/11/25 17:34:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Dan Kulp, Christopher Shannon, Michael Andre Pearce
+1 (non binding): Jonathan Gallimore, François Papon, Jamie Goodyear,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and update Jira. One PMC
will help me to push the artifacts on dist.apache.org release.

I'm preparing a website PR to announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Robbie,

Due to the Jekyll issue, I forgot to send the announcement e-mail, sorry
about that.

And yeah, I already a series of cherry picks from master (coming 5.16.0)
to 5.15.x branch (coming 5.15.12).

I plan to have 5.15.12 to vote by the end of this month.

Agree to "use" 5.15.12 for announcement.

Regards
JB

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.