Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2009/08/24 18:03:52 UTC

Simple question on file component

Hello,

As I want to use the file component to process large file detected on a
floder, I would like to know if the file is entirely included in the
exchange object? Or just its name, or others properties?

Thank you,

Bertrand.

Re: Simple question on file component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM, bgoetzmann<bg...@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As I want to use the file component to process large file detected on a
> floder, I would like to know if the file is entirely included in the
> exchange object? Or just its name, or others properties?

Just a handle to the file as a kind of java.io.File handle.

> Thank you,
>
> Bertrand.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer