Posted to user@mrunit.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/09/09 08:59:33 UTC

MRunit has migrated to GIT

Hi MRunit users and developers,
I would like to inform you that Apache Infrastructure group has finished our transition from SVN to GIT.

New mrunit git repository is available on following location:
* https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit.git

You can use following web UI to browse the repository
* https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mrunit.git;a=summary

You might use following command to clone it to your computer:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit.git

I've created issue MRUNIT-143 to keep track of changes that needs to be done with regards to the migration.

Jarcec

Re: MRunit has migrated to GIT

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jarcec,

No problem, you aren't on duty.

I tried again at another location and its works fine. I will try again
where I tested it back then. But it should be fine, I guess.
There was maybe a connection glitch (from apache?). I was able to checkout
from apache using https and from github without issues but not from Apache
using http.

I will try again later at the first location. Maybe, I was unlucky.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux