Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/14 00:26:12 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/FAQ" by stack

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by stack:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/FAQ

   1. [#7 What can I do to improve hbase performance?]
   1. [#8 How do I access Hbase from my Ruby/Python/Perl/PHP/etc. application?]
   1. [#9 How do I create a table with a column family named "count" (or some other HQL reserved word)?]
+  1. [#10 How do cell deletes work?]

  == Answers ==

@@ -97, +98 @@

  Some example reserved words: count, table, insert select, delete, drop, truncate, where, row, into

+ '''1. [[Anchor(9)]] How do cell deletes work?'''
+
+ TODO
+