Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 21:42:33 UTC

Axis2 / IAPI / PXE

Hi,

The Axis2 IAPI implementation is good to go (or seems to). There's a bit
more than just the IAPI implementation as I also had to support some sort of
deployment (a hot one) so I've implemented that as well. I'll upgrade this
with the deployment spec soon but as I started before that, there's just a
few details that don't match perfectly well. However it's pretty close.

So if you want to give it a try, just do the following:

1. Go to ode/scratch/pxe-iapi and svn up
2. Build everything: maven install
3. Go to axis2-war/target and rename the war to pxe.war (just to make sure
that the war will be accessible on http://localhost:8080/pxe/...)
4. Deploy in Tomcat, if you go to http://localhost:8080/pxe you should get
Axis2 home
5. Copy the content of axis2-examples/src/examples the 3 directories) to
{exploded-war}/WEB-INF/processes. You should see some logs in the console
saying that some stuff have been deployed.
6. Open and untar the attached sendsoap.tar.gz, use the sendsoap command to
send test messages to the engine. For each example use:

HelloWorld2: sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/pxe/processes/helloWorldode/scratch/pxe-iapi/axis2-examples/src/examples/HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap

DynPartner: sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/pxe/processes/DynMainServiceode/scratch/pxe-iapi/axis2-examples/src/examples/DynPartner/testRequest.soap

MagicSession: sendsoap http://localhost:8080/pxe/processes/MSMainExecuteService
ode/scratch/pxe-iapi/axis2-examples/src/examples/MagicSession/testRequest.soap<http://localhost:8080/pxe/processes/MSMainExecuteServiceode/scratch/pxe-iapi/axis2-examples/src/examples/MagicSession/testRequest.soap>

I'll migrate all this thing (especially the url pattern) to ode when we'll
move (very shortly).

Enjoy!

Matthieu