Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/07/09 02:23:04 UTC

2011-07-08 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

                CURRENT PPMC STATUS:
       BRINGING INITIAL COMMITTERS ON-BOARD

In the past week, we moved from 50 committers to 56, from 31 PPMC to 38.

We are awaiting 24 iCLA, down from 27.  We are waiting for 5 initial committers to choose a preferred Apache user name/ID, and we have one chosen ID pending setup.

There are current 15 committers eligible to be on the PPMC who have neither started on the PPMC nor indicated that they do not wish to serve on the PPMC.

WHO'S ON-BOARD
  1  champion
  5  mentor
  2  mentor/committer
 38  PPMC
 16  committer
  8  other
 70  total = Pending PPMC? + complete below

PENDING ACTIONS
  0  invite
  0  accepted?
 24  iCLA?