Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alex Vollmer <al...@tenzing.com> on 2004/01/22 01:59:59 UTC

Making plugins a dependency

We have several products that are built by Maven that share common Jelly
code in a plugin I've been writing.  I'm trying to avoid either
reminding people to do 'plugin:install' everytime there's a change to
the plugin or writing some kind of lame wrapper script around maven to
check for a new plugin.

Is there a way I can deploy the plugin as a SNAPSHOT and have my
projects automatically download the latest goods?

Alex Vollmer

alex.vollmer@tenzing.com

Software Engineer
Tenzing Communications, Inc.
705 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104 USA

T:  +1 206.607.2869

Bring your laptop and try inflight email on your next United,
Continental or Cathay Pacific flight. All you need is your laptop, user
ID, password, and email server URL. Tenzing Communications, Inc.
provides inflight email systems that help airborne travelers stay in
touch.