Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hermann Azong <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 13:30:46 UTC

Adding log4j.properties file into src project

Hello dear Community,

I'm new to flink and currently I try to have the apache flink quickstart
running on my eclipse environment.
So currently everything is running pretty well, but I have some Warning
that I want to fix.
Robert given me some advices how to fix this warning but the warnings still
appear, maybe I have missed something.
Please find in attachment my current environment setup, I would like to
have some feedback what is wrong on my configuration.

Sincerely,

Hermann

Re: Adding log4j.properties file into src project

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

the log4j.properties file looks nice. The issue is that the resources
folder is not marked as a source/resource folder, that's why Eclipse is not
adding the file to the classpath.

Have a look here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5081316/where-is-the-correct-location-to-put-log4j-properties-in-an-eclipse-project