Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@verizon.net> on 2002/03/10 00:48:49 UTC

Building Struts From Source

I am trying to build struts from the source in an attempt to resolve a parsing problem I am experiencing.  The documentation on the site mentions that the commons-* jars are prerequisites for this. However, in reviewing the build.xml file, I don't see any reference to this. Also, the docs mention the need for a commons-digester.jar.  There is already a disgester.java in struts itself. Which disgester should be used?  The problem I am experiencing is in the digester which is the reason for my question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Suneet Shah