Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Muller, Anthony" <an...@sap.com> on 2012/04/18 09:23:33 UTC

How to configure XSD validation (without spring)?

Hello,

Do you have an example to configure XSD validation (only incoming payloads) without Spring?

Thanks!
Anthony

Re: How to configure XSD validation (without spring)?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For server side, some code like
             Endpoint ep = Endpoint.create(implementor);
             Map<String, Object> map = new HashMap<String, Object>();
             map.put("schema-validation-enabled", Boolean.TRUE);
             ep.setProperties(map);

For client side, some code like
            ((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext().put("schema-
validation-enabled", "true");

Freeman

On 2012-4-18, at 下午3:23, Muller, Anthony wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you have an example to configure XSD validation (only incoming
> payloads) without Spring?
>
> Thanks!
> Anthony

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: How to configure XSD validation (without spring)?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
I'm unsure whether "without Spring" means "no cxf.xml file"; if not,
then here: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_xml_schema_validation

Glen

--
Glen Mazza