Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Charles Huey <st...@fastmail.fm> on 2005/01/17 19:35:04 UTC

question on session info in manager webapp

When I go to /manager/html and then click on the session count for one
of my webapps, it displays this:

OK - Session information for application at context path /testwebapp
Default maximum session inactive interval 30 minutes
120 - <130 minutes:4 sessions

If the default timeout is set to 30 minutes, why does it say 120 - <130
minutes?  When I look at other examples online where the default timeout
is set to 30 minutes, the 3rd line on those examples says 30 - <40
minutes.  So what does this mean?  That 4 sessions have been created in
the last couple of hours?  Why does it show it for a whole 2 hours
instead of just for the last half hour or whatever?

Thanks,
Stephen