Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/07/21 12:21:17 UTC

Add mime-type application/xhtml+xml to StreamGenerator

Hi

It seems to me that the mime-type application/xhtml+xml was missing from
the StreamGenerator, so
I have added it.

Please let me know if this is causing any inconvenience.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: Add mime-type application/xhtml+xml to StreamGenerator

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>On 7/22/06 11:54 AM, in article 44C1F5D2.9000405@wyona.com, "Michael
>Wechner" <mi...@wyona.com> wrote:
>

>>Project ID: batik:batik-script
>>
>>Reason: Error getting POM for 'batik:batik-script' from the repository:
>>Error transferring file
>>  batik:batik-script:pom:1.6
>>
>>from the specified remote repositories:
>>  central (http://ibiblio.org/maven2),
>>  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
>>  apache.snapshot (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
>>  apache-cvs (http://svn.apache.org/repository)
>>

>I'ld say ibiblio has timed out on you again. Better use a european mirror
>for doing builds, like eg mirrors.dotsrc.org.

thanks for the hint

Michi

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>It seems to me that the mime-type application/xhtml+xml was missing from
>>the StreamGenerator, so
>>I have added it.
>>
>>Please let me know if this is causing any inconvenience.
>>

>Can you please add this change to trunk as well? Thanks

done

core/cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/StreamGenerator.java

whereas I receive the following error when building with

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

the recent revision 424536

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: batik:batik-script

Reason: Error getting POM for 'batik:batik-script' from the repository:
Error transferring file
  batik:batik-script:pom:1.6

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://ibiblio.org/maven2),
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  apache.snapshot (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  apache-cvs (http://svn.apache.org/repository)

Are others experiencing the same problem?

Thanks

Michi

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

http://www.s-und-n.de