Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by bu...@hushmail.com on 2013/07/04 20:08:16 UTC

Drawing testing of AOO4 snapshot

Hi Yu Zhen,

seems like my first email wasn't delivered (does not appear in the
mailinglist), here is the second attempt.
Here are my results from some testing on Drawing.
Should I include everything into the wiki page?

http://pastebin.com/ZnkTFKJc

regards

Re: Drawing testing of AOO4 snapshot

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have seen your test results on Win7 in the wiki page, it's very good. You
don't have to include everything from detail in depth, we need to ensure
the coverage as wide as possible in this exploration test.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO40_Drawing

Regards
Yu Zhen

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.