Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Alexander Sterligov <st...@joom.it> on 2017/10/10 16:37:46 UTC

Re: count_distinct_if, count_if and sum_if

I've sent an email to dev@kylin.apache.org more than month ago and didn't
receive any response. :(

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I see a few replies. Maybe you're not subscribed to dev?

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/113f90397d7c38dd0a959ab65ca4df569c16cc42f00ee0bcd5371958@%3Cuser.kylin.apache.org%3E

Julian