Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mickey <mi...@ptt.yu> on 2001/06/18 17:44:42 UTC

Printing an SVG document

Hello batik-users,

  I  use  a  SVG file format for creating and printing reports from my
  Java applications. Cause, I tried to see what Batik can do for me in
  that  approach. I started it and tried some examples. Then I convert
  an  cdr  (Corel  Draw)  file  into  SVG  and I saw it in the Batik's
  browser.  After  that,  I wanted to print a document but I got wrong
  print result. Because of that, I decide to ask for help.

  Where  is the problem? I use JRE 1.3.0_01 on Windows 98.

  Thanks for help in advance.

  p.s. MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org send me next message:

  -----------
  Hi.  This is the qmail-send program at apache.org. I'm afraid I wasn't
  able  to  deliver  your  message to the following addresses. This is a
  permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

  <ba...@xml.apache.org>:  ezmlm-reject:  fatal:  Sorry, I don't
  accept messages larger than 100000 bytes (#5.2.3)
  -----------------

  So,  I  was unable to send SVG file as attachment. Let somebody tell
  me, where can I send my svg file.

--
Best regards,
 Mickey                          mailto:mikey@ptt.yu

Re: Printing an SVG document

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Mickey,

Could you describe what the wrong result is and how you printed? Did
you use the print command from the Batik SVG Browser or did you use
the PrintTranscoder or did you use a Graphics2D that you passed to
a GraphicsNode directly?

Vincent.