Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Francesco Rossi (Milano, Italy)" <je...@libero.it> on 2004/03/10 23:54:03 UTC

Q: I wrote my custom component - and now?

Hi y'all

I just finished writing my own custom component - a transformer - following precious advice I found in the book "Cocoon: building XML applications"
everything went pretty smooth so far
what got me a little stuck is:

what JAR files in the WEB-INF/lib directory should I add to the classpath so that they're available to the compiler???
my transformer is pretty run-of-the-mill: it extends the AbstractTransformer class and it implements the Parameterizable and the Poolable interfaces
(I'm using Cocoon 2.1.3 running on Tomcat 5.0)

thank you in advance!

Francesco

Re: Q: I wrote my custom component - and now?

Posted by Pete <pe...@xml.grumpykitty.biz>.
The cocoon-2.1.4.jar (transformer + cocoon core libraries) and the
avalon-framework-4.1.4.jar (parameterizable and component framework) and
excalibur-pool-1.2.jar (poolable )

Your versions may vary, and you could need more jars.

The Eclipse IDE has a java browsing mode and search feature that is
awesome at locating which jar file a particular class is in.

Peter

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.