Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ravindra K. Bhat" <bh...@BPA.Arizona.EDU> on 2002/09/04 20:54:48 UTC

Tomcat Apache Config

Hi:

I am trying to run apache1.3 with tomcat 3.2 on NT 4.0.  I have apache and
tomcat running independently and am trying to integrate the two.

I have downloaded the mod_jserv to the apache libexec folder and have
included the path in the httpd.conf file.  But apache does not start when
I include the path.  What am I doing wrong?

My path to tomcat.conf within my tomcat directory is:
c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\conf\tomcat.conf and the path to the httpd.conf
file is: c:\program files\apache group\apache\conf\httpd.conf

what should my include <file path> in the httpd.conf file be?

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Tomcat Apache Config

Posted by "Ravindra K. Bhat" <bh...@BPA.Arizona.EDU>.
Hello:

What is the difference between: mod_jk.dll and
ApacheModuleJServ.dll..which of these files do I need to integrate Apache
with Tomcat for servlets?

Also what is the differnce between mod_jserv.so and ApacheModuleJServ.dll?

Thanks
Ravi