Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by 周杰 <zh...@126.com> on 2011/08/01 07:01:05 UTC

please help me solve the problem

 dear:
       How are u?
       I am a beginner of Nutch.when I make a practice ,I encountered a problem ,as shown below:
1.I am practicing the Nutch Version 1.3 Administration>Tutorials>RunningNutchAndSolr.
2.I compelte the 1-5 step ,but when Iexecute command "
bin/nutch solrindex http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/ crawl/crawldb crawl/linkdb crawl/segments/*
" at 6th step ,the commandline prompt:
"SolrIndexer:start at 2011-08-01 12:43:37
java.io.IOException:Job failed!"
now ,I could not solve this problem,do you help me?

Re: please help me solve the problem

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Check your Nutch and Solr logs. This is not a helpful problem description.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17