Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/01 18:28:53 UTC

Helix based automated cluster management and recovery for Rocksplicator clusters

Hi folks,

We open sourced our Helix based automated cluster management and recovery
for Rocksplicator (https://github.com/pinterest/rocksplicator) clusters.

If you are building distributed data system on real-time replicated RocksDB
and want to reduce the operational burden by adopting Helix. You may want
to check out our blog post:
https://medium.com/@Pinterest_Engineering/automated-cluster-management-and-recovery-for-rocksplicator-f1f8fd35c833

We'd also like to thank Helix team for open sourcing this great framework
and answering our questions on the mailing list.

--
Best regards,
Bo

Re: Helix based automated cluster management and recovery for Rocksplicator clusters

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Nice article and thanks for sharing it. Great to see that Helix was helpful.