Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 11:12:19 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin V1.0.7 RC1

On 28/10/2010 14:21, Simon Laws wrote:
> As a precursor to getting the 2.0 Beta1 release out I need to release
> the maven bundle plugin with the changes required to generate meta
> data for extensions.
>
> Please vote on releasing the Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin module. The
> tag for the release is:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/tags/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.7-RC1/
>
> the Maven staging repository is:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.7-RC1
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

+1 from me.

Let's worry about Maven 3 later - that may have a lot more implications that we shall need to study
both for the Tuscany plugins and for the Tuscany POMs (etc).

Yours,  Mike.

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin V1.0.7 RC1

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Mike Edwards
<mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/10/2010 14:21, Simon Laws wrote:
>>
>> As a precursor to getting the 2.0 Beta1 release out I need to release
>> the maven bundle plugin with the changes required to generate meta
>> data for extensions.
>>
>> Please vote on releasing the Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin module. The
>> tag for the release is:
>>

>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/tags/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.7-RC1/
>>
>> the Maven staging repository is:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.7-RC1
>>
>> Here's my +1
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Simon
>>
> +1 from me.
>
> Let's worry about Maven 3 later - that may have a lot more implications that
> we shall need to study both for the Tuscany plugins and for the Tuscany POMs
> (etc).
>

> Yours,  Mike.

Passed with:

+1 from Simon Laws, Brent Daniel, Mike Edwards,
+0.9 from Raymond Feng
no -1

Regards

Simon