Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Radu Gheorghe <ra...@sematext.com> on 2020/12/04 06:49:09 UTC

Re: Proximity Search with phrases

Hi Mark,

I don’t really get your use-case. Maybe you can provide another example?

In either case, maybe the surround query parser would help? https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/other-parsers.html#surround-query-parser

Or span queries in general via the XML query parser? https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/other-parsers.html#xml-query-parser

Best regards,
Radu
--
Sematext Cloud - Full Stack Observability - https://sematext.com
Solr and Elasticsearch Consulting, Training and Production Support