Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Сергей Реймеров <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/03 09:24:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Change MIME-type in Apache 2.2 on depence of full get-query (with characters after "?")

Good time of the day. I spent a lot of time and decided to ask my
question on the mailing list.
So, there is a program 1C Enterprize that has an Apache module and
generates some http-responses by urls like this:
http://localhost/InfoBase/RU_ru/e1cib/files?url=e1cib/data/A.B.C.D?ref="b61b0800279350f811dff07922b6bcc0"&targetFileName=file.html

This http-response have mime-type: application/octet-stream and
displayed in the browser.

But I want to change http-response (via Apache modules or tools) by
some url condition. Seemingly ideal for this
LocationMatch+mod_headers. E.g.:
<LocationMatch "targetFileName=[a-z]+.html">
  Header set Content-Type "text/html; charset=utf-8"
  Header unset Content-Disposition
</LocationMatch>

But, LocationMatch works only with get-query without query part after
symbol "?". E.g. it accepts only
"http://localhost/InfoBase/RU_ru/e1cib/files" in example URL.

I have no ideas to do this but feeling that this can be solved.

Thank you for you attention.