Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by "yfuruta@yahoo-corp.jp" <yf...@yahoo-corp.jp> on 2019/07/23 07:58:31 UTC

Suggestion about Release Flow for Pulsar Node Client

Hi, Team

I'm Yuto Furuta (k2la<https://github.com/k2la>) who works for Yahoo Japan Corporation.

We suggest release flow for pulsar-node-client<https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-node>.

Please confirm the following document:
https://gist.github.com/k2la/6de068df6b55b648fd2a9e995eb62561

There are many things that details have not decided yet, but please tell us if you have any comments.

Thank you

--
Yuto Furuta
Yahoo Japan Corp.

RE: Suggestion about Release Flow for Pulsar Node Client

Posted by Masahiro Sakamoto <ma...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Thank you Sijie and Jia.

So, I will perform the first release according to this procedure.
Before that, I'm going to change the package version to 1.0.0.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-node/pull/50

Once the above pull-request is merged, I will publish the release
candidate package to the npm repository and run the vote.

Best Regards,

Masahiro Sakamoto
Yahoo Japan Corp.
Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.