Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by irudyak <ir...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 06:00:31 UTC

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Hi guys, I am quite busy now. It looks like I'll just start implementing
PersistenceCallback in a month.

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Igor, good news!

I take a look shortly.

Val, could you also take a look?

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 1:35 PM, irudyak <ir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Just a short update for Cassandra persistent store implementation:
>
> 1) We switched to the newest version of Cassandra 3.3
> 2) Unit tests now using embedded Cassandra starting in the same process
> with
> Ignite cluster.
> 3) All the latest changes from Ignite 1.6 upstream were merged into
> repository: https://github.com/irudyak/ignite
> 4) Current implementation is available in branch "ignite-1371"

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]