Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jimmy Hayes <jh...@verilet.com> on 2005/01/07 22:08:22 UTC

pyzor

Hello all,

I have SpamAssassin version 2.63 with pyzor installed. When I type
spamassassin -D </home/spam/mail/saved-messages

at the command line I get
debug: executable for pyzor was found at /usr/bin/pyzor
debug: Pyzor is available: /usr/bin/pyzor
debug: entering helper-app run mode
debug: Pyzor: got response: 217.160.253.84:24441        (200, 'OK')
0       0
debug: leaving helper-app run mode

which to me I believe that pyzor is working. However ever since I added
pyzor I don't get any additional spam blocked,
is there a way to check on received e-mails to see that it is working? I
look at the header on my e-mail but I don't see pyzor anywhere.

I added the below line to my local.cf file that is located on,
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

pyzor_options --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin

my pyzor file like, servers
lib
bin
share

are all located on /etc/mail/spamassassin

any ideas what else I need to do?

Thanks,

Jimmy Hayes