Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/01/20 19:35:05 UTC

Import jUDDI archives from SourceForge.net lists to Apache?

jUDDI's been around quite a while now and we've got a couple years of list
activity for both the juddi-user and juddi-dev lists archived at
SourceForge.net.  I can obtain these in mbox file format ... would it be
possible to import this into the current archives at Apache?

We're asking because we've received a few requests for this from the jUDDI
user base. MARC did it for us but it would be great if all that history was
available via the Apache archives as well.

Steve

Re: Import jUDDI archives from SourceForge.net lists to Apache?

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
For the Incubator this is fine of course, no need to ask in fact.

For the request the correct list is:

  infrastructure@apache.org

Viens, Steve wrote:

> jUDDI's been around quite a while now and we've got a couple years of
> list activity for both the juddi-user and juddi-dev lists archived at
> SourceForge.net.  I can obtain these in mbox file format ... would it be
> possible to import this into the current archives at Apache?
>
> We're asking because we've received a few requests for this from the
> jUDDI user base. MARC did it for us but it would be great if all that
> history was available via the Apache archives as well.
>
> Steve

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Import jUDDI archives from SourceForge.net lists to Apache?

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.