Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fred Toth <ft...@synernet.com> on 2010/06/03 04:04:24 UTC

Can I access current freemarker configuration from an action?

Hi,

We use freemarker results. I'd also like to use freemarker templates to
build an email message.
Can I access the current freemarker configuration object inside my
action? I've seen examples
of how to create a NEW configuration object, but that's not as good. In
particular, I'd like to
store the email templates in the same location as the rest of the
freemarker templates (which
the current configuration knows about from standard struts config.).

Is there a proper (or improper) way to do this?

Thanks,
Fred