Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> on 2006/03/10 16:10:53 UTC

[FRIDAY] Ouftil Adrach struck again, but i don't care because of bifff

It's friday,

Ouftil Adrach (local belgian goddess) struck again. It's raining hard
outside and i will need to get out and catch the train that will lead me
back to week-end. I want to mention the Brussels international fantastic
film festival has started today and i will be there all saturday
evening, that why i don't care about the rain. Long life to the
festival!!! Be there saturday night, don't miss this one!

Mmm have to leave you, the Kofyt Ijd god reclaims me.

This post is mostly Out of Topic, but it's Friday. Wanna flame? Will
trash everything on monday anyway :)

Re: [FRIDAY] Ouftil Adrach struck again, but i don't care because of bifff

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
On Fri, March 10, 2006 12:14 pm, Niall Pemberton said:
> Can you bring
> your goddess over here?

That sounds like the type of request that can only end in a police sting
:) LOL

Re: [FRIDAY] Ouftil Adrach struck again, but i don't care because of bifff

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 3/10/06, David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> wrote:
> It's friday,
>
> Ouftil Adrach (local belgian goddess) struck again. It's raining hard
> outside....

We need this goddess - the South West of the UK is in a drought and if
it doesn't change we are going to have a v.bad summer. Can you bring
your goddess over here?