Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 15:35:02 UTC

WSS4J related compilation problem

Hi,

I'm seeing the following compilation problem after removing the WSS4J jars
from the local repository and rebuilding:

[ERROR]
.../rt/ws/security/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/security/wss4j/WSS4JInInterceptor.java:[528,32]
getPasswordCB(java.lang.String,int,javax.security.auth.callback.CallbackHandler,org.apache.ws.security.handler.RequestData)
in org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler cannot be applied to
(org.apache.ws.security.handler.RequestData)

How to get it compiled ?

thanks, Sergey

Re: WSS4J related compilation problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.