Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 02:12:17 UTC

Interceptor tests -- thank you!

I've been meaning to say "Thank You" for those interceptor test (example) several times now.  I can't tell you how many times I've broken them.  Not uncommon to get through a whole build and one of them be the only failing test.  Shows how complete they are and how little we test things like super class callback order elsewhere.

They've saved by bacon several times.

Side note, I've taken the liberty of "promoting" them to the main build.

Good work and a very late thank you!

-David

Re: Interceptor tests -- thank you!

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:12 AM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good work and a very late thank you!

I'm glad to read so, especially when I think about my little to no
contributions lately (that I'm really sorry about). As a matter of
fact, I'd like to point out that the main source of inspiration were
the book Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests by Steve
Freeman [1] and the itests I found in openejb. Kudos to all who've
been involved in their writing.

p.s. I've been reading it as a way to engage me a bit more that I
proudly accept yet can't promise much.

[1] http://www.amazon.com/review/R13OPE8F8EWWY9

Jacek

--