Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2005/10/18 01:25:11 UTC

m2 stop surefire from launching junit

We are launching an ant taks to fire of testNG. How can I make the build
stop calling surefire? I know how to bind plugins to phases, but I
haven't seen how to UNbind a plugin.

Re: m2 stop surefire from launching junit

Posted by mika <mi...@konglomerat.ch>.
adding something like this to your build-section should skip
surefire-junit tests - if i remember well ;-):

   <build>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
          <configuration>