Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 18:01:16 UTC

Hello Community!

I am a Computer Science student at UFMT (University of Mato Grosso) in
Brazil.

There is a small group of people here in UFMT that are working on Tuscany
project, and after read more about the project I have decided to join in.

Initially, I am interested in helping DAS C++ project.

Although I am a beginner in big projects, like Tuscany, I hope I could help.

Thanks,

Douglas Siqueira Leite

Re: Hello Community!

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.