Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Cortes <dc...@fib.upc.edu> on 2006/01/02 13:59:45 UTC

My first question in 2006 :D

Hello everybody and happy new year!
My first question about lucene in 2006 is the next:

What I have to do with the message "No tvx file". Every night I have to
do a complete indexation proces of a forum in phpBB.
For example in an indexation of 93 documents (posts in Forum phpBB) i
see 4 messages of No tvx file in my logs.
The called that produce the message is this(contents is an string):
            Field CONTENTS = Field.UnStored("CONTENTS",contents,true);
            CONTENTS.setBoost((float) 0.2);
            lucene_doc.add(CONTENTS);

The problem is when I'm working with an active forum that I can obtain
near of 200 message of "No tvx file"
My index is setCompoundFile(true);

What I do wrong? Or what can I do to not obtain this messages?

Thks for any reply

Re: My first question in 2006 :D

Posted by Bernhard Messer <bm...@apache.org>.
Daniel,

you can simply ignore this message. It only says that you have term
vectors enabled and add one ore more "empty" documents without a body.
If you don't need term vectors for any special operations on index
terms, switch this feature off.

Bernhard