Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ServiceMan <su...@syntelinc.com> on 2009/07/10 07:24:07 UTC

Splitting an XML Message using XPath Splitter

Hi ALL,

I'm the Beginner to ServiceMix.

Please help some one to work on with this.

I'm running servicemix 3.3

I have to split and xml file using xpath splitter of service mix eip
component.

I was trying the below code and running the command servicemix xbean.xml

it would be very help ful, if some one can guide me , on how to write and
run.

Expecting the reply soon.

Re: Splitting an XML Message using XPath Splitter

Posted by cr...@comcast.net.

XPath splitter?, I think u should consider vtd-xml for that...

nothing beats vtd-xml for the purpose of splitting xml for that... not even close!