Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by lu...@uqss.uquebec.ca on 2005/11/08 05:00:18 UTC

Using MySQL

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for an answer for 6 hours now so I'm asking this though one :

I've installed Jetspeed and I want it to work with MySQL. Everything is fine in the logs, except that the portlets don't create their tables and are not present in the portlet_entity table, which gives me errors like...

Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for pam::LocaleSelectororg.apache.jetspeed.container.window.FailedToRetrievePortletWindow: No PortletEntity exists for for id dp-3 removing window from cache.Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for pam::LocaleSelector

...on my portal page, which loads fine without errors.

What is wrong !!!??

Re: Using MySQL

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Luc,

Seems like it could be a deployment problem. Check the webapps directory
and catalina.out to verify that the portlet apps are deployed.

Randy