Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua> on 2007/11/14 17:52:09 UTC

How to enable webdav server on deployment model 2?

Hi, All!

I use jackrabbit as JCR for many web applications on tocat 6.0 and I want
enable webdav access to whole repository from remote sites. Please, point me
to right place where I can  get some hints.

PS. I must say that jackrabbit is great software and I decided to use it
because it is great BUT documentation is UGLY, website is incomplete with
broken links and there's allmos no useful docs or hints on the web. That
makes application development with it slow and inefficient, unfortunately.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE

Re: How to enable webdav server on deployment model 2?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Nov 14, 2007 6:52 PM, Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua> wrote:
> I use jackrabbit as JCR for many web applications on tocat 6.0 and I want
> enable webdav access to whole repository from remote sites. Please, point me
> to right place where I can  get some hints.

See the jackrabbit-webapp component that contains all the
configuration you need to enable WebDAV access.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: How to enable webdav server on deployment model 2?

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.
If you take note of the deficiencies in the docs, you could file a Jira
request for it:

Here are the current doc issues:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR/component/11396

-Brian